Sunday, June 14, 2009

Quickfix

Ok. The hiatus ends . A calm resides in my life after a flurry of upheavals. Life is so transcient. After long contemplations, battle with thoughts, turmoil, isolation...I feel like a pariah who has just been inducted back into his native village.

How is this summer treating you , pals?

Late addendum:: I visited someone's blog today. It was so full of wisdom, strength that it reminded me of a time when even I emanated that vibe. Well, he goes beyond that.

The art of rediscovery is something you pick up when everything you have learnt or believed in over the years , goes for a toss.


3 comments:

Prianca said...

Thank you for the wonderful comment.
It always feels nice to bump into ppl who are far more mature, wise and calm than i ever could be.
nice blog!

Vibhor said...

i used to follow this blog since its inception... somehow lost track...
this whole day i went through all your posts... lots of wisdom in very true words... love every word..
thanks... beats anything that i have read so far... keep it up

an opinion said...

@Prianca:looking fwd to more of your posts.

@Vibhor: Koi nahin! Amidst your packed schedule, you find time for my pieces. It's so very flattering and joyous to think that!

Btw, I bumped into your second blog. Is poised to be good. Amen.